Your pet's home away from home.
Please note that we will be permanently discontinuing boarding services as of Wednesday, December 20, 2023.
Located in Colora, Basin Run Animal Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Basin Run Animal Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Our boarding kennel has 8 spacious indoor/outdoor runs and 4 indoor only runs. The boarding kennel is climate controlled and even has floor heat to keep your pet comfortable even in the winter!
Boarding includes comfy bedding, safe toys, play time in the yard and/or walks through the woods. We are happy to administer any needed medication for a nominal fee. We recommend that you bring your pet's food as to not cause stomach upset. If you do not provide their own food we are happy to feed a sensitive stomach diet.
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages and Runs
- Outdoor Leash Walks
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Individual Playtime
- Extra Treats
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella, Lepto, and Canine Influenza (H3N8 and H3N2 Strains)
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies Vaccine
- All pets must be current on flea/tick prevention or we will administer a dose.
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites - we must have a negative stool sample within the last 12 months prior to your pet's boarding date.
- A daily fee will be charged for administering any medications to pets while boarding.
Please email your pet's medical records to us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay. We look forward to your pet's vacation!